Release Date: January 29, 2007
Boggarts, Patronus and Snape, OH MY! The nefarious potionsmaster is the subject of this week’s Canon Conundrums as PotterCast 74 is now available. Also, love is in the air so to speak, as Valentine’s Day is just around the corner, and we announce some fun things ahead for the show, plus there is an interview with author Fergus McGhee. In this show:
– This week’s canon conundrums: What are Snape’s Boggart and Patronus?
– Interview with author Fergas McGhee
– Valentine’s day is coming: Send filks, one-minute readings from romantic or romantic-funny fanfic, a valentine to a character, or a love story from your own life relating to Harry Potter
– It’s the last week of “They’re called thestrals.” Coming up…your choice!
– Why lie about reading Harry Potter?
– A penguin patronus
– Snape’s worst memory
– A boggart’s boggart
– Don’t forget to Digg and vote for us on Podcast Alley
– Fan Interview – Jeff Gregory
– Canon Conundrums – Stede Bonnett
– Intro, NewsTalk, Wrapup and Final Compilation – Mike Neighbors