Release Date: January 23, 2007
It’s the little show that could: after being lost in a chipwreck, our recreated, resuscitated 73rd episode of PotterCast, our Harry Potter podcast is up. In it, more on your favorite Deathly Hallows theories from last week, an unexpected Canon Conundrums and much more. In this show:
– We go back in time to talk more about the time turner theory in episode 72; your blogs, your comments, your emails and your reactions, all in our wrapup.
– Canon Conundrum: Why did Voldemort target Amelia Bones and Emmeline Vance? (Religion is delayed, and we’ll explain why.)
– An interview with Francisca Solar, a Harry Potter fan and fanfiction author from Chile who is now contracted to write her first original novel with Random House. (Read more on the BBC)
– An appearance by the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man
– Emmeline Vance is to the Prime Minister as Arabella Figg is to Harry?
– Sue – surprise – pushes a Hufflepuff connection in the Canon Conundrum
– Your bookstore stories
– A new blog challenge winner; this week’s blog challenge it the same as last – spread the word and stop the book seven misinformation
– YouTube videos discussed in the wrapup: Book seven release date and They’re Called Thestrals
– Don’t forget to Digg!
Intro: 0:00 [Melissa Anelli, John Noe, Sue Upton]
Borders Ad: 0:56 [Sue Upton]
Sue’s News: 3:44 [Sue Upton]
News Talk: 6:18 [Sue Upton, Melissa Anelli, John Noe]
Fan Interview: 16:09 [Doris Hermann, Francisca Solar]
Canon Conundrum: 31:39 [John Noe, Jason Edwards, Melissa Anelli, Sue Upton]
WrapUp: 58:24 [Melissa Anelli, John Noe, Sue Upton]