Release Date: January 07, 2007
Our 71st edition of PotterCast, our Harry Potter podcast is up, featuring thestrals, resolutions, hissing cats, deathly hallows and more. In this show:
– Canon Conundrums: What does Hallows mean in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows?
– Fan Interview: SpinnersCast!
– The new Leaky Book Club
– Has JKR planned this title all along?
– Hallows as an object, a place, a graveyard, ”a tarot deck thing”
– Ravenclaw and its impending ”day”
– Remember to get your DVDs from thecauldronshop.com before WB yanks them
– The peanut brittle song returns
– Bizarro PotterCast
– John’s resolution and the havoc it will wreak on your ears
– Hufflepuff PJs, OotP shirts
– The wrath of Moochka
0:00: Intro [Melissa Anelli, Sue Upton, John Noe]
3:25: Sue’s News [Sue Upton]
5:18: News Talk [Sue Upton, Melissa Anelli, John Noe]
10:55: Fan Interview [Doris Herman and Kim of Spinnercast.com]
24:18: Canon Conundrums [Sue Upton, Steve Van Der Ark, Melissa Anelli, John Noe]
49:13: Wrapup [Melissa Anelli, Sue Upton, John Noe]