Release Date: October 16, 2006
Our Harry Potter podcast for this week is live, and it’s full of theory, awesome announcements, and listener challenges. In this show:
– PotterCast has been chosen to be featured by Apple wherever iPod displays are sold. We’re told the display will begin running this week, so we have a listener mission for you: Go to your local Apple store or iPod vendor (Target, Best Buy, etc.) and find the display in which Apple has featured PotterCast: take pictures and send them in!
– In Canon Conundrums: How did Hagrid find baby Harry after his parents were killed, if he was protected by the Fidelius Charm?
– In the fan interview: Violence in the HP series
– A fan art challenge: Snape, Voldemort and Charades. Go.
– Did Lily send a Patronus to Dumbledore?
– Godric’s Hollow: More than just a Fidelius?
– Melissa’s theory out of nowhere!
– Wizarding safehouse?
– A second Secret Keeper?
– Did Peter write the location down?
– What’s a Flint?
– The Mailbag Chorus
– Six kids = job
– We like bowling
– Voldemort? Digs looking scary
– Cream in tea, are you mad?
– Don’t spoil Lemony Snicket, Melissa will kill you
– Call in for our new segment: 7 p.m. Thursday, US Eastern Time
– John thinks RAB is Regulus Hagrid Black
– Blog Challenge Update: This week it’s over to Yahoo!
– PotterCast is in a book called “Tricks from the Podcasting Masters” – and they meant to put us there!
– Don’t forget to register for Phoenix Rising (at thephoenixrises.org) to see us live next May!
– John has an invisibility coat!
– Melissa steals all John’s lines