Release Date: June 11, 2006
– Canon Conundrums: Why didn’t Snape just take Harry with him?
– How Snape’s eyes may be the key to the series, in our second Lumos Limelight interview-this time with Dr. Edmund Kern, a returning Leaky guest.
– In the modcast: Why is Neville in Gryffindor? Lorie, Doris and Jason tackle the question
– John is in NY with Melissa – he can SEE her roll her eyes at his jokes. It’s weird
– Give ’em HELL Dobby!
– Devon and Stan in Japan
– Jo Named Greatest Living British Author
– Melissa Anelli stars in “The Red Headed Card Catalog”
– John gets new sheets
– Melissa and John re-enact the infamous Pottercast Voldemort interview
– Coming soon:video of John’s first Chipotle burrito in an entire year
– If you’re nerdy, why can’t you be brave?
– The “Inner Nerd” theory
– Has Snape been reading Harry’s mind since day 1?
– Similarities between Snape on “The Lightning Struck Tower” and Harry in the cave
– If Snape is evil, he left Harry for a reason
– If Snape is good, He’s protecting Harry
– Steve claims that only way everything makes sense is for Snape to be good.
– Melissa plays Devil’s Advocate: You can read the book both ways, it’s ambiguous
– Was Snape teaching or taunting Harry?
– John says Snape earned the DE of the Month Award.
– Melissa changed rooms
– John loves museums
– John’s burrito instructional video
– John’s a Hufflepuff? Sue hopes so but is doubtful!
– “Dobby is Free” IS in the show close this week!
Opening: 0:00 [Melissa Anelli]
Leaky Lowdown: 3:41 [Sue Upton, Melissa Anelli, John Noe]
Modcast: 16:08 [Jason Edwards, Lori Damerell, Doris Herrmann]
Lumos Limelight #2: 27:26 [Melissa Anelli, Dr. Edmund Kern]
Canon Conundrum Call-in: 42:28 [Callers]
Canon Conundrum: 45:31 [Steve Vander Ark, Melissa Anelli, John Noe, Sue Upton]
Closing: 1:00:50 [Melissa Anelli, John Noe, Sue Upton]