Release Date: June 04, 2006
– It’s June, have ya voted yet? John singing “New York, New York” at Vegas (as promised on PotterCast.com) depends on it.
– New: From now on every week, on Mondays from 12 pm EST, the Corner Booth, Leaky’s text chat, will be open for a few hours to discuss the new PotterCast, with most of the PotterCasters likely dropping by at least for awhile
– Canon Conundrums: Is Harry prepared to find the Horcruxes?
– Modcast: Harry Potter vs. Lord of the Rings – Harry Potter and the whole genre of fantasy – with Lorie, Jason, Doris and Naomi
– Can Harry be as powerful as APWBD? (Ten points to whomever figures that out first.)
– Sue won’t do math.
– We can’t introduce ourselves enough
– Melissa won’t share which chapter Jo is reading in NYC (hah, like she knows it anyway)
– John ponders attending Comic-Con in a Worf mask
– Steve enlightens John that the Potter books all have “Harry Potter” on the cover
– Prince – not the half-blood one, the real music god – is going to be at the Webbys and Melissa and John flip out a little. Melissa thinks his IM name is IPwnPotter.
– Happy Birthday Jason Isaacs!
– The Mailbag is back
– An outtake made up of several fits
Opening: 0:00 [Melissa Anelli]
Leaky Lowdown: 3:25 [Melissa Anelli, John Noe, Sue Upton]
Modcast: 14:04 [Jason Edwards, Naomi Boyer, Doris Herrmann, Lori Damerell]
Canon Conundrum Call-in: 24:34 [Callers]
Canon Conundrum: 27:27 [John Noe, Steve Vander Ark, Melissa Anelli, Sue Upton]
Mailbag: 44:38 [Sue Upton, Kristin Brown, John Noe, Melissa Anelli]
Closing: 59:32 [John Noe, Sue Upton, Melissa Anelli]