Release Date: July 01, 2007
PotterCast 98 comes to you live from Thousand Oaks, California, which is the next stop on our summer tour for PotterCast, our Harry Potter podcast! Live from Thousand Oaks, California:
– 5 questions: Harry Live, Snape is Good, Harry is not a Horcurx, Harry won’t return to Hogwarts for school, We will travel behind the veil
– Cannon Conundrums: Did Dumbledore have a Last Will like Sirius did? If so, who would be listed in it and what would be give whom?
– Thousand Oaks rocks at the Dueling Game
– Fan Reactions: Snape is neither good nor bad; Tom Riddle’s trophy for “Special Services to the School” might be a Horcurx; Being cleared of all charges, why wouldn’t Hagrid be able to get a new wand? Did Dumbledore and Snape have an unbreakable vow? Magical Creatures could play a large role in destroying Horcruxes, and more!
– While “Fred” does his best to fill in for Sue, we find that he is secretly related to the Gingerbread Man