Release Date: June 04, 2007
It’s the last pre-recorded edition of PotterCast, our Harry Potter podcast, before we hit the road for summer tour and read book seven in July!
– We discuss the upcoming new theme park “Wizarding World of Harry Potter” at Universal Studios and what it might mean to the “Fan Experience”
– Steve Vander Ark returns for our last week of Canon Conundrums where we discuss some of the most popular topics we’ll be bringing you in the live shows; including: Wandless Magic, The Founders, Meaning of “Hallows”, Percy’s Fate, Time Travel, Neville’s Fate, and the Locked Room.
– Scribby 5 also returns and gives a sneak-peak at the essay “The Battle in Hermione’s Heart” about Hermione’s feelings about Krum and Ron.
– John considers working at the new theme park
– A call for Jo to settle the Great Hufflepuff/Elf Debate
– Join us for the first-ever Unofficial Harry Potter Disneyland Day on June 16th! (We’re not doing an actual show, but will be recording small, casual bits and can’t wait to hang with y’all.) Details: “Trailer” on YouTube MySpace Group
– Don’t forget to purchase an extra ticket for the Saturday luncheon keynote “Fandom: Its Future and Fascination” featuring our Squee-note Speaker: Sue Upton at Prophecy in Toronto, August 2 – 5
– SEE YOU IN CHICAGO THIS WEEKEND! Check out PotterCast.com/tour for more deatils!
Audible Ad: 0:00:00 [Melissa Anelli]
Intro: 0:00:26 [Melissa Anelli, Sue Upton, John Noe]
Sue’s News: 0:04:04 [Sue Upton]
News Talk: 0:06:45 [Melissa Anelli, Sue Upton, John Noe]
Canon Conundrums: 0:27:42 [Melissa Anelli, Sue Upton, John Noe, Steve Vander Ark]
Scribby 5: 1:04:53 [Emily, Erin, Laura]
Wrap Up: 1:10:48 [Melissa Anelli, Sue Upton, John Noe]