Release Date: November 5, 2006
It’s PotterCast 62 with Melissa and Sue, as our John is off sick this week, alas. Canon Conundrums talks Dumbledore and his portrait; how will this help Harry in Book Seven? Sue issues a new Listener Protection Act, and promptly breaks it! Plus we issue a filker alert. Check the calendar, as the holidays are just around the corner… 🙂
– This week’s Canon Conundrums: Will Dumbledore’s portrait help Harry in book seven?
– Don’t forget to sign up for Phoenix Rising to see PotterCast live!
– If Jo’s bad at math, we can be too.
– Did Voldemort have a Horcrux in the orphanage?
– Is the other OotP member Aberforth?
– Could Hermione die in book seven?
– The Listener Protection Act
– Voldemort has his special places
– Aberforth loves goats
– Kristin worries for Ginny
– Melissa the Seer
– More Equus discussion
– Post-it(r) Portraits
– Morbid parrots
– Blog Challenge: Write get-well messages for John, make him feel better
– Layout-based blog challenge coming soon
– Filker alert! The holidays are coming!
– Canon Conundrums – Stede Bonnett
– Mailbag – Jeff Gregory
– Trio Segments and Final Edit – Mike Neighbors