Release Date: September 13, 2005
Thank you: Streamload.com, DarkCommandos.com, Steve Vander Ark, Chris Rankin and Matt Lewis.
– A preview of our multi-part interview with Matt Lewis, who plays Neville Longbottom in the Harry Potter films, which will start next week.
– A clip of an interview with Christopher Columbus in which he talks about his attraction to old English settings, working with the main trio of actors through their first acting experiences, and some of the reasons he had to step away from the franchise.
– Chris Rankin (aka Percy Weasley) joins the modcast, where Lori, Brooke and Erin and he talk iTunes, Snape and Dumbledore. Chris does his Stephen Fry impression; Lori expresses her very surprising (uh, right) view that Snape’s a darling good guy, while Chris and Erin wonder who else had an Unbreakable Vow.
– Lexicon guru Steve Vander Ark chats with Doris about Ginny, Snape, book six, and more, including a preview of some new Lexicon features.
– Editors Sue, Kristin and Melissa present the top 20 finalists in the impersonations contest. Grawp has a bit of Wookie in him. Sue does her Mrs. Weasley impression. All three girls count themselves glad not to be the judges of this competition. Who’s the judge? You are! Vote for the winner now in this poll.
– John Noe’s job hangs before his eyes when he tries to display his HP knowledge.
Introduction: 0:00 [Melissa Anelli]
Leaky Lowdown: 3:16 [Sue Upton, Melissa Anelli and John Noe]
In the Fan Corner: 13:57 ] [Steve Vander Ark and Doris Herrmann]
Modcast: 30:45 [Chris Rankin, Erin Yezbick, Lori Damerell and Brooke Hendrickson]
Extendable Ears: 42:27 [Chris Columbus and Melissa Anelli]
Mailbag/Impersonations Contest: 48:04 [Sue Upton, Kristin Brown and Melissa Anelli]
Closing: 1:09:05 [John Noe and Melissa Anelli]