Release Date: May 15, 2006
John pays the piper for his famous misnomer. In this show:
– Jo has put the smackdown on John’s ‘Horcri,’ validating Melissa and Sue’s last half-year of shouts of disapproval. And now John’s having big trouble.
– Who else has made a horcrux? We discuss it in Canon Conundrums (John thinks it’s Dumbledore)
– Next Canon Conundrum: What is Bellatrix’s Lestrange’s relation to Voldemort and the main story? Leave your voicemails now at the regular numbers!
– The relevance of green in the books
– Is Snape the real Dark Lord?
– We’re just sayin’
– John and Sue’s world’s worst English accents
– More on the second live NYC LeakyMug
– Modcast: Harry’s training in the past couple of books
– Time to dust off Mr. Blood
– ‘If anyone deserves a happy ending, it’s Voldemort’ (ie, the modcasters are mad)
– Waste not, want not!
– How did Tom know to ask Slughorn about Horcruxes?
– Lynching Snape
– PotterCast 40: A Celebration! – on the way.
– Keep an eye on PotterCast.com
Opening: 0:00 [Melissa Anelli]
Leaky Lowdown: 0:53 [Sue Upton, Melissa Anelli, John Noe]
Canon Conundrum Call-In (1): 20:07 [Callers]
Modcast: 23:01 [Jason Edwards, Kim M. Parker, Lori Damerell]
Canon Conundrum Call-In (2): 34:01 [Callers]
Canon Conundrum: 36:39 [John Noe, Melissa Anelli, Steve Vander Ark, Sue Upton]
Mailbag: 58:42 [Melissa Anelli, John Noe, Sue Upton]
Closing: 1:10:47 [Melissa Anelli, John Noe, Sue Upton]