Release Date: May 08, 2006
Impersonations,2.2! Let’s play Quidditch with the modcasters, and those Green eyes of Harry cause our casters to ponder. In this show:
– The second part of your Harry Potter impersonations!
– Leave your voicemail for next week’s Canon Conundrum now: Who else in the canon made a horcrux?
– HP movie season has officially begun: Terry Gilliam falsely rumored as director
– It’s now the Driving Lessons Cauldron
– John and Sue try and start Leaky Mug 2007 rumors
– Melissa announces that Harry’s eyes are green
– John announces that Harry has eyes
– Dobby is FREEeeee
– Seekers don’t die; they just go away for awhile
– In Canon Conundrums: What’s important about Harry’s eyes?
– Steve smacks John down: ‘You’re wrong, but I like listening.’
– An impersonation that is hard to discern from the movie
– DAWWWWWWWWWLISH calls in. He doesn’t like being liked.
– Vernon Dursley insists we shut down the Leaky Cauldron
– Stede calls in! And we all notice this time!
– Voting for the Impersonations contest soon!
– Melissa has a rock band
– Dobby likes his socks and his horcrux
Opening: o:oo [Melissa Anelli]
Leaky Lowdown: 1:08 [Sue Upton, Melissa Anelli, John Noe]
Modcast: 14:44 [Jason Edwards, Doris Hermann, Lori Damerell ]
Canon Conundrum Call In: 25:09 [Callers]
Canon Conundrum: 29:04 [John Noe, Melissa Anelli, Sue Upton, Steve Vander Ark]
Mailbag: 43:55 [Melissa Anelli, John Noe, Sue Upton]
Closing: 1:04:19 [John Noe, Melissa Anelli, Sue Upton]