Release Date: December 28, 2005
– PotterCast #19 is the first of two parts, bringing our fist-ever live call-in episode, where we answered Skype calls so we could directly answer our listeners’ questions. The sound quality is a bit different than usual, as we had to record it via one internet connection – so thanks for the patience! The second part will be out later in the week.
– A call all the way from Austria
– Someone PLEASE let Chipotle know about John’s free advertising
– Eddie Izzard for Fenrir? Jesse Martin for Kingsley? (Melissa says yes! – alas, he is American)
– Which HP character do the podcasters want to be?
– Mary Barbara – a.k.a MuggleCast’s Andrew Sims – ditches his family Christmas party to call in his first-ever PotterCast appearance
– Melissa’s family is quite thrilled that her fan club is called M.A.F.I.A. Really.
– John thinks Harry’s going to die. No. Yes. No. Yes. Maybe.
– Sue recalls her trip to Europe
– The PotterCast movie: Jason Isaacs plays Sue
– Harry/Ginny talk from one of the fandom’s most vocal R/H’ers
– Our least favorite HP books
– What do you call the child of a squib?
– The big queestion: Who’d win, Voldy or Vader?
– A nice H/H’er recounts her favorite parts of the film, and dishes on Emma’s Hermione
– Part Two Coming Soon!