Release Date: November 29, 2005
– Mike Newell says he would like to be considered to direct the seventh film
– Newell admits he didn’t read book six – because he found it irrelevant to movie four
– All YOUR Goblet reviews, all over the show!
– A MuggleCaster tries to kidnap Sue and her news!
– Melissa kicks him out. No one does the news like Sooz.
– John got Leaky Mugged (sorta)
– GoF NY premiere after-party pics on the way thanks to Melissa’s mom, whose shop you should visit….
– Support the Demelza House drive!
– Two more GoF highlights: ‘Crucioff!’ and the Happy Clappy Death Muncher
– The mods talk about Harry’s hero journey
– Sue sings ‘God Rest Ye Merry Hippogriffs’!
– John says no to bad ‘Partridge in a Pear Tree’ filks
– We announce the Christmas Carol Filkcast Contest!
Introduction: 0:00 [Melissa Anelli]
Leaky Lowdown: 1:32 [Sue Upton, John Noe and Melissa Anelli]
Modcast:: 20:09 [Doris Herrmann, Naomi Boyer, Kim M. Parker and Mary]
Extendable Ears: 33:17 [Melissa Anelli and Mike Newell]
Closing: 40:24 [Sue Upton, John Noe and Melissa Anelli]