Release Date: October 26, 2005
– Mike Newell talks about what he would have done had the film been split in two parts, Ralph Fiennes’ Voldemort prep, the movie as a thriller, and the bits of book five that get previewed in movie four.
– Some of your most hilarious singing voicemails!
– PotterParties, Halloween and more!
– Don’t visit Sue’s house on Halloween – you’ll only get celery!
– Melissa brings a big surprise to Sue and John – Sue squeals for the whole rest of the show
– Leaky/PotterCast shirts on the way? Maybe!
– Leaky has a mystery staffer! Can you guess who she is?
– (Melissa’s got audio issues this week. Please don’t mind.)
– Sue does the Hippogriff!
– Lots of plugs for the soundtrack
– All new transition music!
– Mama Anelli is going to the premiere!
– More plans for and discussion of the live podcast
– Mr. Internet calls!
– John wishes he had a manly voice
Introduction: 0:00 [Melissa Anelli]
Leaky Lowdown: 1:19 [Sue Upton, Melissa Anelli, and John Noe]
In the Fan Corner: 17:46 [Doris Herrmann and Tim Scott (Trozam)]
Modcast: 24:50 [Cathy, Doris Herrmann, Britta Peterson, and Kim M. Parker]
Extendable Ears: 36:09 [Melissa Anelli and Mike Newell]
Mailbag: 42:30 [Melissa Anelli, Sue Upton, Kristin Brown and John Noe]
Closing: 56:19 [Melissa Anelli, Sue Upton and John Noe ]