Release Date: December 30, 2005
– Sue joins the crew
– Ben chickens out, while Melissa swears revenge
– Jamie’s 90% official for Vegas
– MuggleCast fan chat converted; they even send Melissa a Happy Birthday message
– A look back at the last four months of joint podcasts
– Kevin loves being stalked
– The boys try to start rumors about Jo! (Sue immediately quashes them.)
– PotterCast makes a big announcement: an interview with Arthur Levine, editor of the U.S. editions of Potter
– We read our favorite hate mail on the show
– The Andrew “yeah”s start the most annoying trend since the macarena
– The LeakyMug Tour, coming to a city near you
– Our memories of July 16, 2005
– Papa Spartz says ‘lose the tone.’
– John calls Emerson, who insists an appearance was not in his contract (but will give us all free iPods, so it’s OK)
– Emerson’s going to propose to Melissa in Vegas; Melissa outlaws leprechauns at the wedding
– Sue outsings Emerson with the Ohio State fight song
– The MuggleBoys are soon to be on PotterCast
– John pays someone to write his jokes!
– John’s family hijacks the show from the background
– The Vegas hotel room – whose name should it be under?
– Our resolutions!
– Kevin and Melissa go to the backwards compatible room
– The Jo Rowling podcast?
– NO more waiting for Emerson to talk Edinburgh. No more!
– HAPPY NEW YEAR!